Winter Snow Storm in a Jar
The junior room did a science experiment this week where they created a snow storm in a jar using a few simple ingredients from home.
- First we mixed white paint with some warm water.
- Next we filled a jar ¾ full with baby oil
- Then we added the white paint mixture to the baby oil.
- Finally for the fun part we added one “Alka Seltzer” to the jar.
- We admired the snow storm that appeared.
- We completed this experiment many times as the children enjoyed it so much. It reminded them of their own snow globes that decorated the classroom.