For our cards in the Senior room this year, we carried on the same theme of the winter hats on the clothes line. But instead of hats for our cards we hung Santa’s clothes on the clothes line!
- We had to cut out trousers, a jacket, a hat and a pair of warm “long johns”.
- Then we put cotton wool on the hat, the jacket and the trousers.
- After that we stuck our clothes line on our cards.
- The next step was hanging the clothes from the line and we used mini matchstick pieces to attach the clothes to the line.
- We attached two clouds to the top of the picture and we were finished.
- The next day after the cards had dried we wrote some lovely verses inside the cards.